Bureau of Professional Licensure Home
Who We Are
The Bureau of Professional Licensure is a Bureau within the Iowa Department of Public Health.
The mission of the professional boards is to protect the public health, safety and welfare by licensing qualified individuals and enforcing Iowa's statutes and administrative rules fairly and consistently.
Vaccine Administration Eligibility
COVID Continuing Education Guidance
Apply for a License
Access online services here
- Apply, Rewew, or Reactivate your license
- Request a license verification
- Change your address
- Attach documents to your license
- File a complaint
- Look up a list of licensees
How to File a Complaint
How to Search for Discipline and Public Actions
- Select the specific licensing board from the list to the left
- Select Discipline & Public Actions from the list to the left
Name Change Request (Licensees and Establishments)
Notify the board of any name and/or address change within 30 days of the change.
Complete the name change form located on each board's website.
IF you ONLY need to change your address login to online services. If an establishment has an ownership and/or address change a new license application is required.
Request a new licensure certificate and pay the $20.00 fee here.