Data are central to promoting and protecting the health of Iowans, and to ensuring health equity among Iowa's residents.
IDPH Data Management & Health Equity Program
The Data Management & Health Equity Program coordinates data and health equity-related activities within IDPH.
Program areas include:
- Data Governance and Management
- The Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Iowa Youth Health Assessment Program : YRBS and Iowa Youth Survey
- Research and non-research related data requests
- Health equity
- The Iowa Public Health Tracking Portal
For data requests: RERC@idph.iowa.gov
For the Iowa Public Health Tracking Portal: PublicHealthTracking@idph.iowa.gov
The IDPH Contact US system can also be used to submit a question to the Data Management & Health Equity Program.