Data & Reports
Immunization data are utilized to determine if people are age-appropriately vaccinated consistent with the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended immunization schedule. Immunization assessment data are used to improve health care providers’ standard immunization practices and immunization delivery systems, and to guide strategies and policies to increase immunization rates.
1-800-831-6293, Ext. 4
1-800-831-6292 FAX, or
Use the "Contact Us" page to submit questions online.
Iowa Immunization Program Annual Report
The purpose of Iowa Public Health Tracking is to compile important health and environmental information and data in one place easily accessible to stakeholders. These stakeholders include IDPH staff, county health departments, health organization members, private companies, legislators and the general public. The Iowa Public Health Tracking Portal provides stakeholders with information and data to formulate and enact educated and efficient public health decisions.
- Children: Immunization Data for 2-Year-Old - Child immunization data includes the percent of children that received the recommended series of 4 DTaP, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hib, 3 Hepatitis B, 1 Varicella and 4 PCV vaccines by age 24 months.
- Adolescent Immunization Data - Adolescent immunization data includes the percent of 13-15 year olds that received the recommended series of 3 Hepatitis B, 1 Meningococcal, 2 MMR, 1 Td/Tdap, and 2 Varicella vaccines.
- COVID-19 Vaccine - COVID-19 vaccination coverage includes vaccine series initiated, fully vaccinated, and booster dose administration.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Data - Includes HPV vaccine series completion data for adolescents age 13-15 years (the percent of adolescents with a complete HPV vaccine series based upon age, either 2 or 3 dose series).
- Influenza Vaccine Data - Seasonal influenza vaccination data includes the number of doses reported to the Iowa Immunization Registry Information System (IRIS). Report includes influenza doses administered by age groups and month of receipt.
- School Immunization Audits Data - Assessments of children attending elementary and secondary school are conducted annually to ensure students have received required immunizations. Data includes the number of students with a Certificate of Immunization, Certificates of Immunization Exemption and Provisional Certificates of Immunization.
- Child Care Immunization Audits Data –Assessments of children attending licensed child care centers are conducted annually to ensure students have received required immunizations. Data includes the number of students with a Certificate of Immunization, Certificates of Immunization Exemption and Provisional Certificates of Immunization