IDPH Regulatory Programs
Welcome to the Iowa Department of Public Health Division of Acute Disease Prevention, Emergency Response, and Environmental Health (ADPER & EH) regulatory page. Within this Division we regulate and license individuals and business in 16 different program areas. On this page you will find general information related to accessing and using the online licensing system. Please click a link on the left to find more information related to your specific license.
- Please note if you do not see your license program listed to the left please navigate to the program page in the A-Z index.
It is very important that you review instructions on your specific program licensing page on the left column prior to accessing the portal.
You can access the online licensing system through the PORTAL.
Instructions to access the online licensing system for the first time:
Please click on the program tab to the left to find specific instructions for applying for your license.
Find a licensee, registrant, permit holder, certification, or other individual authorized by these programs:
- Click here for instructions on how to perform a public search using the public portal option.
- Are you ready? Click here to go to the public portal to perform a public search.
How to change your name or address:
- Individuals - You may change your address using the online system, but to request a name change please click here.
- Please note this is a request for a name change, IDPH may require additional information and will contact you.
- Businesses - To request an address change please click here.
- If you need to change your business name please contact IDPH program staff.
- Phone Number: 855-824-4357
- Email: ADPEREHreg@idph.iowa.gov